LearnSpace is a software solution that allows multiple users to share one or more displays wirelessly through a common Wi-Fi/802.11 connection. This allows these users to share any content from their notebook computers through software.
This product is meant to address a few problems common to classrooms and meeting spaces:
- Remove any obstacles from sharing your content with others
- Give users as much display real estate as they could ever want
- Make this solution available to anyone in the room, in real time, with sharing policies to govern use.
If you are an IT Administrator and need to deploy to multiple machines or multiple users, please refer to the Deployment Guide.
- Giving a presentation
- Having a group discussion
- Moderating the shared display
- Showing pictures and videos
- Giving a presentation across multiple screens
- Drawing on shared content
- Utilizing multiple screens
- Using a group whiteboard
- Using survey questions (Asking, Asking drawing-based, Answering)